Are you actively tracking your website performance? Do you know where your leads are coming from or how they are interacting with your site?
If you have just launched a new website or are ready to make more informed decisions, Google Analytics will help you understand how your website contributes to your overall success – in measurable ways. ***If you have Google Analytics but have not yet updated to the newest version, Google Analytics 4, you should know that as of July 2023, your current version will no longer gather data. Don’t worry – we can help you transition to GA-4!
Google Analytics provides you with data on how your potential customers interact with your website and offerings, how they got there, and more. You can use these insights to make more effective marketing decisions and grow your business.
Google Analytics Measures Your Website’s
- Traffic: Demographics for new and returning visitors each month
- Referrals: How those visitors found your website and where they came from
- Conversions: How many visitors clicked on offers, products and services
- Much more
We’ll help you integrate Google Analytics with your web platform using the best industry practices. We’ll help you gain access to the data that’s most relevant to your business goals.
Set Up Google Analytics if You:
- Want to understand how potential customers are engaging with your website and where your leads are coming from
- Already have a Google Analytics account, but don’t know if it’s configured to report data accurately
- Want to clean up an existing Google Analytics account
- Just launched a new website and aren’t tracking performance
- Are currently transitioning from a brick-and-mortar business to virtual services
- Want to use a robust reporting tool to make data-based decisions
- Currently using Universal Analytics (GA-3) and need to update to GA-4
- Want to increase your marketing ROI
How It Works
We’ll send you step-by-step instructions on how to provide access to your digital accounts. If needed, we will create a Google Analytics account for you and integrate it with your website using your unique tracking code. Google Analytics will then start collecting data about your website traffic.
If you already have a Google Analytics account, we’ll review it and reconfigure your settings using industry best practices.
Google Analytics Set-Up includes
- Create Google Analytics account and integrate with one website
- Configure Google Analytics settings including views, filters and goals
- For existing accounts, clean up referral sources, bot traffic, and address attribution errors
- Provide you access to meaningful data about your business