How are you measuring your conversion process?
If you’re only using Google Analytics to track web performance, you could be missing some important pieces of the marketing puzzle.
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a tracking tool that enables analytic platforms to report highly detailed data about your website’s activity. GTM uses snippets of code, tracking pixels and tags to provide you with valuable insights on customer behavior. The tool allows you to customize your tracking process without a web developer’s help or having coding knowledge.
Google Tag Manager Measures Your Website’s
- Link clicks (like your phone number or email address)
- Button clicks
- Form submissions
- File downloads
- Scroll tracking
- ECommerce sales
- Social promotions
- And much more
When used in conjunction with Google Analytics, GTM will provide you with powerful insights on how to optimize your conversion process based on your unique business goals.
Set Up Google Tag Manager if You:
- Already have Google Analytics, but not a GTM account
- Already have a GTM account, but don’t know if it’s configured to report data accurately
- Want in-depth insights into how customers engage with your website
- Manage customer activity across multiple websites and apps
- Pay for Ads on Google Search, Facebook, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Need to use and update tracking tags without relying on a web developer
- Have a multi-step conversion process
- Want to use more reporting tools to make more data-based decisions
- Want to increase your marketing ROI
How It Works
We’ll send you step-by-step instructions on how to provide access to your digital accounts. We will create a Google Tag Manager account for you and integrate it with your website using your unique tracking code. We’ll configure your account with tags for key events, custom products, ad platforms, and third-party apps.
We also test and debug the tags to ensure they are collecting and reporting data accurately. Once complete, we will teach you the best practices on how to manage GTM and create your own tags.
If you already have a GTM account, we’ll review it and reconfigure your settings using industry best practices.
Google Tag Manager Set-Up includes
- Create Google Tag Manager account and integrate with one website
- Configure up to 10 GTM tags according to your business goals
- Test and debug tags to ensure accurate reporting
- Host a 30-minute call to teach you how to manage your tags