Are you not getting the information that you should be from your analytics?
If you are driving traffic to your website via paid advertising, organic search, social media or email campaigns – you should know what’s working or not. That requires a robust tracking system in place to identify the source of traffic, information about the audience(s), and detailed knowledge of what they are doing when they get to your site.
With many moving parts to most websites, and especially for those with multiple traffic-driving tactics in place, you need to be sure you’re recording everything you can. This is where Cabéza Digital can help. Our checkup will let you know exactly which pieces you need in place, and give guidance on how to get it done. We can inspect your pixel placement, event tracking, and more.
A Tracking and Attribution Check-Up:
- Evaluates the condition of your tracking system
- Reveals misplaced, or misfiring pixels
- Identifies missing tracking elements
- Recommends solutions to enhance your tracking
Check the Health of Your Tracking System if You:
- Don’t understand why you aren’t seeing the results you want
- Aren’t sure which marketing tactics are working
- Feel like something is missing in your attribution model
- Need help to know if your pixels are placed properly
- Want better insights into what your site visitors are doing
- Haven’t had a tracking audit ever
- Haven’t had a routine audit within the past 6 months
- Want to maximize the traffic visiting your site
- Want to make marketing decisions easier
- Believe that knowledge is power
How It Works
We’ll send you instructions on how to provide access to your tracking platforms. Then over the course of a week, we’ll conduct a thorough review to identify areas of correction, improvement, and optimization. We’ll compile all of our findings and action items into a report and deliver step-by-step instructions on how to improve your website tracking.
Website Tracking and Attribution Check-Up includes
- Analyze Google Tag Manager platform for correct pixel placement / tag firing
- Review Google Analytics to determine proper event tracking and campaign tracking
- Deliver personalized report with steps to improve your attribution
*If you would like us to audit additional platforms, please contact us for special pricing. If you do not have Google Tag Manager or Analytics in place, we recommend having those set up first.