Does your website show up on the first page of Google search results?
If you have a website, it doesn’t matter how engaging your content is if your visitors can’t find your site. If you haven’t optimized your website for search engine access recently (or ever), then you’re missing out on the core benefits of having a strong digital presence.
Search engine optimization empowers search engines like Google to prioritize your website in search results. Because of ever-evolving algorithms, it’s important to optimize your website using a variety of technical SEO factors. With a technical SEO audit, you can help search engines access, crawl, interpret and index your website and deliver your content to your target effectively.
An SEO Check-Up Examines:
- Website errors
- Page speed
- Image delivery
- Link issues
Check Your SEO Health if You:
- Want to rank higher in Google Search
- Don’t understand why your target can’t find you
- Want to fare better against your top competitors
- Want to understand your website’s technical SEO elements
- Are looking for tips and tools to make marketing easier
- Need to improve website navigation and user experience
- Need to increase ROI
How It Works
We’ll send you instructions on how to provide access to your web accounts. We’ll run a thorough diagnostic on your web presence, identify opportunities for improvement and compile a report based on our discoveries. Within about a week, we’ll deliver recommendations with step-by-step instructions on how you can rank higher in search results. We’ll also hop on a call with you to explain our recommendations and discuss how to maintain SEO health moving forward.
SEO Check-Up includes
- Audit SEO health for one website
- Deliver personalized report on how to rank higher in search results.
- Host 30-minute call to review the report and maintain SEO health